Bath & Body Works | Apple Spruce and White Barn Christmas Candle Black Friday 11/14/12

Last weekend while shopping at Bath and Body I found these adorable scentportables and the Sales Associate told me about a new scent of refill they just got in - Apple Spruce.



The scent is wonderful, almost reminding me of Farmstand Apple from the fall line. I smell the apple first, then it’s followed up with a pine like, tree scent. I have a Colorado blue spruce tree in my yard and it reminds me of that when I trim it.

I heard that there is a new 3 wick candle coming out in this apple/pine like scent as is another candle first released in Canada - White Barn Christmas.

The White Barn Christmas 3 wick candle will be released Black Friday for $10.00.

I have not smelled that scent yet to know what the fragrance notes are but I plan to as I heard it is in the back room of my favorite store.