Bath & Body Works | New Destination "Around the Globe” Candle Collection and Spring Test Scents

December 1, 2012

Here again is the list of the “Around the Globe” candles coming out mid December according to the test stores I called. They aren’t sure if there will be a 2/ $20.00 sale happening when they release. I mentioned a few blogs ago I saw the pictures of the labels in the new holiday catalog and they are really pretty. I will post them closer to the release date.

  • new york, new york-apple
  • carribean escape-white sands and vanilla
  • london calling-tea and lemon
  • morrocan market-amber incense
  • meet me in tahiti-cocktails and coconuts
  • paris daydreams-city of love
I was also told the names of the new Spring Test scents coming out mid December and I will post that list closer to the release date so keep checking back if your interested. Heaven knows I am.